At this pair meeting we continued programing on from the north wall to get the purple germs. After trying various ways of doing so we came up with one that worked best. Last time we decided to put the hook atatched to the motor behind the lever to the purple germs and move backwards pulling it. This proved more difficult than anticapated. After we got it working most of the time we decided that we would end there, since we had to end touching the east wall anyway. Later we decided to put the red germ mission in as well. It was simple to program and easily accopmplished after we added it in before the purple germs. We tested it out from the beginning and found some bugs that we fixed, and now we know that it mostly works and we’ll just have to perfect it.