At this meeting we finished the green germs mission by trying something we learned from years before, newly taught to the new team member. We built a wheel to attach to the robot that can follow the wall so that it stays on course. Then, programming it we made it so that one wheel moves faster, or with more power than the other wheel so that it can lean against the wall. Later on in the mission we decided to use a pause, something we hadn’t used yet this year, or much the years before. It let the robot pause for a second before continuing on, so that the mission worked. The rest of the mission is strictly things we have used before, nothing new. By finishing this mission we get closer, and closer to being done with all the missions.