This pair meeting we worked without the aid of our coach. Last time we had started working on the red rat mission or our side rat mission, and this time continued on with it. During programming and running the robot we ran into a problem that the wheel wouldn’t make a certain turn, no matter what we tried. We tried dusting off the wheel and different ways of programming the turn. We ended at about the same place we started and at a later meeting found out the problem with the wheel. It turned out that the back wheels were too close to the bars on the robot so they couldn’t turn. At the later meeting we fixed the problem. This meeting helped to find out the problem so other missions would be able to work properly.